Sliding Windows Open Horizontally
Window World of Galveston offers sliding windows that can be configured to suit any space. Our sliding windows are perfect for spots where you don’t have the leverage to easily open a window, like behind a kitchen sink. They easily glide open without a crank handle to let fresh air into your room.
- Available as 2 Lite Sliding Swing & Clean or 3 Lite Sliding Swing & Clean
- Constructed with high-quality vinyl for easy maintenance
- Superior weatherstripping ensures energy efficiency
- Durable enough to withstand harsh Texas weather
- Made in America
- Includes our transferable Lifetime Warranty
Sliding Window Gallery
Sliding Window FAQs
- What is the difference between sliding windows and double hung?
- Double Hung windows open and close vertically, while Sliding Windows open and close horizontally.
- How are sliding windows installed?
- All Window World windows are installed by our factory trained installers, usually in one day.
- How long will sliding windows last?
- Sliding windows typically last between 5 – 10 years. Window World’s replacement windows are also backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Can I replace a normal window with a sliding window?
- Yes. Many times the space left from an old window will allow for a sliding window to be installed, but if necessary Window World can adjust your opening to fit any window you desire.