Create Interest With Bay & Bow Windows
Did you know that bay & bow windows can combine three or more windows of almost any type? Create a focal point using single hung, double hung, casement, or picture windows. Our state-of-the-art hanging system prevents sagging so you can enjoy the extra depth and natural light for years to come.
- Heavy-duty cable-hanging system eliminates sagging
- Energy efficient design allows light in while keeping your home comfortable
- Durable enough to withstand harsh wind and weather
- Available in a variety of woodgrain options
- Adds to the appeal of the interior and exterior of your home
- Backed by our Lifetime Warranty
Bay & Bow Windows Gallery
Bay & Bow FAQs
- What are bay & bow windows?
- Bay & bow windows offer an expanded view to bring additional light and design into your home.
- Can I replace normal windows with bay or bow windows?
- Yes. Many times the space left from an old window will allow for bay or bow windows to be installed, but if necessary Window World can adjust your opening to fit any window you desire.
- What is the difference between bay and bow windows?
- Bay windows are composed of three separate windows, angled like an isosceles trapezoid. Bow windows are composed of 4 or 5 separate windows.
- What are the features of bay & bow windows?
- An expanded view to bring additional light into your home; extruded vinyl frames and sashes to help increase energy efficiency; Slimline reinforced mullion design for added strength; Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system to eliminate sagging and bowing.