Casement Windows Are Perfect For Gulf Coast Homes
Window World casement windows are a great choice for homes along the gulf because they offer flexibility no matter the weather. When it’s beautiful outside, open your windows with ease for fresh air. When it’s hot, the energy-efficient design keeps cooled air inside. And in the event of inclement weather, our weatherstripping provides superior protection.
- Secures with state-of-the-art locks
- Easy-to-use handle opens windows to a wide 90-degree angle
- Truth Maxim® hardware for smooth and reliable operation
- Vent screen for worry-free ventilation
- Multi-chambered sash offers extreme durability
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty included
Casement Window Gallery
Casement Window FAQs
- Are casement windows energy efficient?
- Yes. Window World’s casement windows use an insulated glass unit with optimal air space to improve energy saving performance.
- When to use casement windows?
- Casement windows, which open like a door (instead of sliding up and down like a normal window) are great for any area of the home, such as a kitchen or bedroom. Casement Windows should not be used where their movement could be obstructed by exterior objects such as bushes.
- How do casement windows open?
- Window World casement windows are operated using our state-of-the-art Truth Maxim® hardware and a low-profile, single-handle positive locking system provides ease of use.