- About Us
- Why Window World
Request Free Estimate
Whether your home is traditional, modern or rustic, we have the perfect window to suit your style. Take a look below and find out which one is right for you!
- Traditional design and appearance
- Tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning
- Versatile look with various size and color options
- Modern design and appearance
- Slide easily to open or shut
- Enhanced glass space streams in extra light
- Contemporary design and appearance
- Open outward, away from the home
- Open portion allows fresh air inside
- Project outwardly from the side of the house
- Feature deep sill to display plants and herbs
- Add dimension and offers a large viewing area
- Hinged at the top, opening outward fully
- Allow natural light and breezes inside
- Perfect above the kitchen sink
- Geometric shapes add visual intrigue to your home
- Boost property value and overall beauty
- Create unique window combinations
- Withstands hurricane-force winds
- Rigorously tested and precision-engineered
- Eliminates need for storm panels
The entire team at Window World of Galveston makes it our mission to equip your home with elegance and functionality. Our replacement windows are the best on the market and come in a range of styles and color options. All of our windows are made with durable vinyl frames and several glass options, and are very easy to maintain.
Looking to lower your energy bills? We also offer low-E glass, which keeps cold air out during the winter months and keeps air conditioning in during the summer months. What does this mean for you? Big savings over time and more comfortable interior temperatures.
DIY home improvement projects are fun, but window installation is best left to the professionals. Just watch the video to the left to see why.
With Window World, your window purchase includes professional installation. From any required permits to expertly installing your new windows and hauling away your old ones, we’ll take care of everything.
When replacing a window, proper measurements are crucial, and even minor errors can compromise how well your new window fits. This is why we strongly recommend having a professional take measurements for your window. However, if you’re still interested in taking your own window measurements, you’ll want to measure:
Window replacement costs can vary based on a variety of factors, such as window size, style, and more. At Window World, we have options available for all budgets. To find out how much your project will cost, contact us today for a free estimate, and check out our latest promotions.
The process of measuring your window for blinds differs depending on whether you have inside mount blinds or outside mount blinds. Follow the steps below with consideration for the type of blinds you plan to install:
Inside mount blinds:
Outside mount blinds:
The difference between a clean window and a dirty window is night and day. To keep your windows pristine and gleaming, follow these simple steps:
Window screens are a major functional and aesthetic feature of your windows. If your window screen has major damages, holes or tears, you’ll want to replace them as soon as possible. To do so, follow the steps below:
At Window World, we install your replacement windows for you, and we always recommend having a professional do so. Our team will carefully check your products’ measurements, remove your old window, and install your replacement windows. We’ll also provide a final cleanup before reviewing the finished product with you. Visit our window installation page for more information about the benefits of professional window installation.
A window sash is the part of the window that holds the glass panes and its components together. The window sash is, itself, fitted into the window frame and can be either stationary or movable depending on the window style. With double hung windows, for example, the window sash moves up and down to allow for fresh air to flow in and out of the home.