Rigorously-Tested Hurricane Impact Windows
The geographic location of Galveston, Texas makes it a highly vulnerable city during hurricane season. Window World of Galveston can help put homeowners at ease. We offer rigorously tested and precision-engineered hurricane impact windows. Our windows are designed with coastal areas in mind. Allow our team to protect your home today.
- Tested to withstand forceful rain, winds, and flying debris
- Complies with strict Galveston building codes and ASTM performance standards
- Improves energy efficiency year-round
- Removes the need for temporary storm panels
- Made in America with coastal homes in mind
- Includes a transferable Lifetime Warranty
Hurricane Impact Window FAQs
- Are hurricane windows better than hurricane shutters?
- If you live in an area prone to hurricanes Window World recommends getting both Hurricane Windows and Hurricane Shutters to cover your windows during the storm.
- Can hurricane windows withstand a category 5 storm?
- Yes. Window World hurricane windows are rigorously tested for air infiltration levels and water resistance, and must meet or exceed ASTM performance standards.
- Are hurricane windows more expensive than normal replacement windows?
- Because hurricane windows are made out of stronger materials, their initial cost can be more than standard replacement windows.
- Are hurricane windows energy efficient?
- Window World hurricane windows are not only durable but energy efficient as well.