All-Weather Awning Windows
The best part of awning windows is the chance to open your windows for fresh air even on rainy days! Opening outward from the bottom, our windows create a shield from the elements. You’ll also love that awning windows from Window World of Galveston are made in America and constructed for a lifetime of durability and beauty.
- High-quality vinyl never cracks, peels, or chips like wood
- Fits in smaller spaces than traditional window styles for added light
- Allows ventilation even on rainy days
- E-Gard® coating on hinges prevents corrosion
- Single-handle crank for easy operation
- Includes our industry-leading Lifetime Warranty
Awning Windows Gallery
Awning Window FAQs
- What’s the difference between a casement window and an awning window?
- The key difference in the two is casement windows open to the left or right and outward while awning windows are hinged at the top and open upward and outward.
- What are the benefits of an awning window?
- An awning window can provide great ventilation, natural light and provide maximum energy efficiency.
- How do you open awning windows?
- Awning windows open with a cranking mechanism, much like a casement window. Simply unfold the handle and give it a few easy turns for fresh air.